Functionality meets timeless design. Great for cheese boards, charcuterie platters and assorted hours d’oeuvres, this exotic wood charcuterie board adds an artistic stroke to your setting. Handcrafted from sustainably-sourced wood in Guatemala.
- 7”W x 13.5”L
- Sustainably harvested Mahogany, Jobillo or Pixi
- Natural variations in wood color and grain
- Finished in non-toxic, food-safe beeswax derived from local bees
- Handwash in warm soapy water, dry promptly
Hardwoods will last a lifetime with a little care. We recommend conditioning with a mixture of beeswax and food safe linseed oil, mineral oil, or any other natural oil that does not turn rancid. Do this once a week for the first month and then sporadically to restore vibrancy when the wood dulls.
- Pixi wood - picked just at the right moment to get the map-like spalting lines which only form after the tree is dead, this is a lightweight wood with sandy desert hues.
- Mahogany wood - a straight, fine grain and warm reddish color which is known to darken over time.
- Jobillo wood - warm tones combined with dark streaky grain lines emanate a wonderful sense of depth.