Eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils combine with soothing arnica, menthol and nurturing oils to address sore, tired areas. Ultra-light, this all-over rub provides cooling and heating to key areas. Paired with our ever-popular Ethiopian cotton hand towel.
- 100% cotton woven hand towel
- 31.5"L x 19.69"W
- Machine wash & tumble dry low
- Made in Ethiopia
- 4 oz Eucalyptus muscle relief rub
- 3"W x 1"H
- 100% biodegradable, made with gourmet plant oils and butters, and pure therapeutic essential oils
- Free of detergents, parabens, sodium laureth/lauryl sulfates, phosphates, phthalates, artificial colorants and synthetic ingredients
- Arnica (Arnica montana) Extract, Menthol, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) Essential Oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Avocado Butter (Persea americana), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Beeswax (Cera alba), Organic Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Apricot Kernal (Prunus armeniaca) Oil, Borage (Borago officinalis) Oil and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate)
- Made in the USA
Every gift tells a story
Sabahar cotton products are entirely handmade in Ethiopia from natural fibers. They dye the thread in small batches using environmentally friendly dyes, weave the fabric on traditional handlooms and twist the fringes using a technique that has been practiced for centuries. Artisans work in their homes and at the workshop. More than twenty sets of hands touch each product they sell, enabling them to create and sustain significant employment for artisans who may otherwise leave their trade.
Three Sisters Apothecary is a California-based family-operated line of artisan soaps and skincare, handcrafted in small batches in the centuries-old tradition with gourmet oils, butters, essential oils and botanicals. The art of alchemy best describes how they select ingredients directly from nature and transform them into nourishing and gentle products. They make anhydrous (oil based) products without water to eliminate the use of synthetic preservatives and emulsifiers.