A comprehensive kit of personal care for that very special person in your life. Combines an all-natural shave and body line with a rugged territory candle and our popular woven cotton hand towel. Pulled together by a classy leather dopp bag, which can also serve as a travel catch-all for cables and stuff.
- 5"H x 10"L x 3 1/2"D leather dopp bag, made in India with antique brass hardware and chocolate brown twill interior; one exterior and one interior zip pocket
- 31.5"L x 19.69"W 100% cotton hand towel woven in Ethiopia; machine wash & tumble dry low
- 2.75" W x 3.7" H all-natural soy and coconut wax rugged territory candle; pure cotton wick and 45 hours burn time, and hand-poured in the USA by refugee women
PEAT is a smoky, robust, well-aged whiskey
SHED combines weathered wood with vintage tools and worn leather
TRAIL is a rich, earthy blend of forest, fresh air, and topsoil
SHAVE balances bergamot with sandalwood, clove and spice
- 4.0 oz. vetiver & lime shave soap
- 3.2 oz. vetiver & lime shave oil
- 2.5 oz. vetiver & lime shave balm
- 4.75 oz. pine & cedar shampoo and body bar
- Made in the USA and free of detergents, parabens, sodium laureth/lauryl sulfates, phosphates, phthalates, artificial colorants and synthetic ingredients
Every gift tells a story
Artisans in Kolkata, India, have for many years been partnering with Serrv, a non-profit organization providing them with long-term trading partnerships and interest-free advance payments for orders. Through sales of their products, over 300 individual artisans in 26 different groups receive help with marketing, design, and export services.
Prosperity Candle supports women refugees through candle manufacturing in a sunlit studio on the 3rd floor of a century-old mill building in western Massachusetts. They all share the belief that equal opportunity for women and girls everywhere creates a brighter future for all and believe in contributing to the common good, in the power of optimism, and in shared prosperity where everyone everywhere has the opportunity to thrive.
Sabahar cotton products are handmade in Ethiopia from natural fibers. They dye the thread in small batches using environmentally friendly dyes, weave the fabric on traditional handlooms and twist the fringes using a technique that has been practiced for centuries. Artisans work in their homes and at the workshop in Addis Ababa, enabling them to create and sustain significant employment for skilled makers who may otherwise leave their trade.
Three Sisters Apothecary is a California-based family-operated line of artisan soaps and skincare, handcrafted in small batches in the centuries-old tradition with gourmet oils, butters, essential oils and botanicals. The art of alchemy best describes how they select ingredients directly from nature and transform them into nourishing and gentle products. They've eliminated the use of synthetic preservatives and emulsifiers.